Therapeutic massage near me, London. Do you feel stressed, tensed or pains in your body that you cannot carry out your daily activities effectively? If yes! Look no further for solutions. A therapeutic massage in London is a great way to keep your body operating at peak efficiency, whether at work, home or anywhere you find yourself.
Book your therapeutic massage in London
After your therapeutic massage in London, your body will thank you. It’s easy to forget everything your body does every day. Your body deserves – and needs – some fine-tuning and maintenance.
Massage brings your body under a spell and lets it fall into deep relaxation. This leads to sound and proper sleep for the patients suffering from sleeping disorders. A massage session after a long hectic day is sufficient to eliminate the exhaustion in your body and guarantee a good night’s sleep to replenish your energy.
Whether you’re just getting started with reflexology, enjoying a romantic couple’s massage for two, or healing your body with a sports massage, this is your go-to therapeutic massage headquarters. With endless modalities and customizations, we have modern and comfortable with spa and massage in London for your next massage.
Luckily, massages have different lengths and styles, which means that even people with a hectic lifestyle can benefit from this enhancing health care technique.
What is a massage?
Massage comes in place when the body is worked or put under a specific pressure to get a targeted result. And the word is derived from the Arabic word Massa meaning “to touch, feel” or from Latin Massa meaning “mass, dough” “to handle, touch, to work with the hands, to knead a dough.”
The time we live in makes us want to run away into some other world – even if it’s only for a few hours – to stay out of any external stimulation. This urgent need to “escape,” especially in urban scenarios, is becoming a growing reality.
So what do you do? This is where a day spa and therapeutic massage in London can be a blessing, and it is a place where you can relax, have a little “Me” time, refresh and detoxify. Contemporary spas offer you a range of health promotion experiences.
The healing powers of massage have been expounded on since ancient times. Spas and massage therapies are thus intrinsically connected. The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist’s hands on one’s body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical.
What can a therapeutic massage do for you?
• A massage session is a break from your job, your family, friends to slow down and de-stress.
• A massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
• Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
• It has been proved that massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind’s “feel good” state. When you receive a spa service, your mind, body, and soul are in harmony.
• Professional athletes and fitness freaks, along with physical pampering, experience significant relief in easing muscle tensions and cramps through trained therapists and relax every part of their body through deep tissue massages.
• Massage therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
• Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and gives your skin uniform relief.
What conditions can be treated with massage?
1. Massages Can Ease Headaches
If you have a headache or suffer from migraines, medical research has proved that frequent or regular massages can further reduce or even eradicate this painful problem.
2. Massages Calm and Relax the Body
Sweden or hot stone massage offers exact pressure, sometimes combined with heat, to relieve your sore muscles. If your body is weak from the stress at the office, any of these massage styles is a great way to relax.
3. Massages Diminish Joint Pain
Joint pain is a standard problem that everyone has from pregnant women to fibromyalgia victims. Regular massage will relieve you from joint pain. In fact, many health professionals refer patients with joint pain to a registered massage therapist.
4. Massages Can Drastically Reduce Anxiety
About 40 million Americans have some form of anxiety, and sometimes they can be emotionally draining. Anxiety is even responsible for almost one-third of the total health expenditure of the country. The good news is that massage can reduce your body’s half-life hormone levels, which will help alleviate anxiety symptoms.
5. Reduce Back Pain with a proper Massage
Back pain is one of the leading problem or complaints in the world, but you do not have to live in pain. Research has shown that massage reduces the need for analgesics to a large extent, and is more effective than chiropractic or acupuncture.
6. Massages Enhance Flexibility
Most people are not as flexible as they want, which often causes unpleasant stiffness. Luckily, sports massage is designed to ease your flexibility.
7. Research Shows That Massages Help Cancer Patients
Five out of ten adults will fight cancer at some point in their lives. Massage today is widely used as a complementary treatment because it offers a reduction in many cancer-related symptoms including nausea, pain, insomnia, and fatigue.
8. Re-energize Your Body with a Massage
Do you often feel exhausted when you come back from work?Massages would make you relax, and they are also known to make the receiver energetic throughout the rest of the day.
9. Increase The Quality of Life with Massages
Patients receiving palliative care enjoy an improved quality in their day to day life with regular massages, and the same applies to everyone. This is one of the main reasons why more than half of the people in London Massage at least once a year for health reasons.
10. Massages Help Digestive Issues
Everyone experiences occasional digestive problems, and abdominal massage can help. Whether you have a persistent digestive problem, massage is a good way to get your system to function properly.
11. Massage Is a Good Way To Combats Stress
Chronic stress increases the risk of cancer, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, and lung disease. Additionally, Chronic stress is also responsible for many accidents and suicides. In other words, stress kills people, but you do not have to be so stressed out. Instead, you can enjoy the anti-stress benefits of massage therapy.
12. Boost Your Immune System with Massages
Everyone can benefit from a boosted immune system, especially people who typically deal with several minor illnesses every year. A research group at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center discovered that a single 45-minute massage alters the human body’s immune response. Therefore, getting a massage weekly or biweekly is a great way to strengthen your immune system.
13. Massages Can Beat PMS
Massage can effectively suppress the pain that some women experience before and during the menstrual cycle. Even better, research shows a direct relationship between massage and reduced water retention, depression, and other symptoms of a menstrual disorder.
14. Massages Improve Face, Scalp and Hair Health
Simple facial and scalp massage are very relaxing and will also enhance your skin, hair, and health. Some studies have even found that facial massage can prevent skin from sagging and wrinkling.
15. Massage Corrects Postural Stress
The other big problem associated with sitting the whole day is the development of severe pain in the neck and shoulders. Postural stress causes this, and can also affect your glutes and lower back. Massages respond to this physical stress and alleviate this painful symptom.
16. Massage will Reduce Your Blood Pressure
If you have high blood pressure problems, then regular massage is a good idea. People with a rushing lifestyle and high blood pressure can benefit from a 10-minute massage of the chair once a week.
17. Massages Increase Your Blood Circulation
Massages help blood circulation, offering a long list of benefits. For example, if you have health problems that slow down your blood circulation, a massage will provide you with healthier skin, better body function and improve cell growth.
18. Massage Has An Anti-Aging Effects
Massage increases blood flow, which plumps up slack skin, encourages lymphatic drainage and gives vitality to a dull complexion and lackluster hair
19. Massage Can Prevent Diabetes
Massage Can help When planning to control blood sugar levels, especially in children. Therefore, massage is recommended as a curative and preventive treatment of diabetic children and adult.
20. Massage Helps Healthy Urinary & Digestive System
Massage of different parts of the body helps to maintain a properly functioning digestive and urinary system. Internal organs such as the liver begin to work correctly with an efficiently followed system of massage.
Thus, a therapeutic massage in London is an excellent decision and a good lifestyle seeing the health benefits and importance to your health. Massage should be seriously considered if you are looking for a healthier life!And for those passionate who always think about organic health for mind and body, massage is one of the ways to keep it alive. Massage is one of the most powerful forms of external modality to submerge yourself in spiritual and emotional balance.
- It heals the muscular state of body,
- Removes the energy clogging points,
- Ease up the pain and calms the mind,
If you’re suffering from a muscular pain, a sports injury, back pain, lower back pain, stiff neck and shoulders, heavy feet, you require a session of one of the best therapeutic massage in our portfolio to experience the freedom and satisfaction of gaining your healthy state of mind and body.
We at Massaggi, London do not believe it as a therapy rather as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
The session at a Massaggi, is not only about the massage therapist and patient. It is more about educating the value of posture, lifestyle, and relaxation. Ben Pianese, our massage therapist has over a decade of experience on giving customized massage treatments to hund reds of clients with long-lasting benefits.
Chronic or non-chronic, he believes in dealing with the source of pain rather scratching the surface. This attitude has led him to get himself featured in leading dailies of the United Kingdom such as The Huffingtonpost, The Guardian etc.
We at Massaggi are always hard at work to give our client high level of customer services. Through our app, it is super easy to book a session at one of our three treatment centers at Marylebone, Islington, and Wigmore Street. The mobile app gives you instant booking experiences. Our customer loyalty program helps us to create exciting offers for beloved customer time to time.
Top 3 Reasons To Get Therapeutic Massage Near Me
- Affordability: Gone are the days when massage meant to be taken in a business lounge or luxurious spa. Massaggi offers treatment, therapy and relaxation massage in convenient hourly pricing. If want more value of your spending, check our vouchers section. You can Win A FREE Massage too.
- Value: If you’re seeking for a muscular pain relief, don’t wait for it to get worse. Getting a massage from an experienced and highly trained professional will benefit you in the long-term. Not to mention the benefits of relaxation and reduced muscular pain.
- Relaxation: Nothing beats a peace of mind and a free flow of your body movement. The best reason to get a massage.