NST Bowen Therapy – ‘Posture Perfect’
We always end up twisting our postures while we are at the office, or at home. Structural imbalance or misalignment is the leading cause of back pain, bad function
The testimony of this treatment can be gauged based on the recommendation from leading therapists, osteopaths, physiotherapists, and chiropractors. NST offers not only a fast and effective method of sciatica pain relief, but it can also help to reset structural balance and physical alignment, enhance your energy levels, and generally improve your overall health.
NST Bowen Therapy – ‘Mobilize The Frozen’
When you undergo NST, the Massaggi
The stimulation results in a multilayer effect. It benefits the immediate area while sedating and healing connecting tissues and organs, and eventually recalibrating the muscular system and resetting the entire body to its top form. This unique blend of multilayer stimulation approach reaches the root cause of your problem and helps in a healing more faster.
The NST helps ensure the natural auto-regulation to occur within the spinal column and does the alignment in all part of our musculoskeletal system. The NST method taps into the inherent healing capabilities of the body, allowing it to undergo a natural restorative process. It mainly begins with the spinal column and then spreads out through the entire body, causing it to increase energy levels and acquire an overall sense of wellbeing and rejuvenation.
Your spine is one dimension of you, which determines which direction you go. How your spine is functioning; how the energies in you are functioning right now determines almost everything about where you go.
NST Bowen At Massaggi:
Long term benefits
|NST Bowen Therapy||Ordinary Therapy|
|Fast Turnaround||After session||Random results|
|Improvement||Up to 40%*||Up to 10%*|
|Cost||£75 (Save £5)||£80|
Common NST Bowen Therapy Questions
The best place to find answers for queries
How do I know if I need NST Bowen Therapy?
The method takes a holistic approach to give you a total solution to most of the serious body pains and complaints. It has wide following in the medical community with properly documented research and proven track record. The list of areas where it can be beneficial is huge. Such as:
- Back & Neck
- Sports injuries
- Chronic fatigue
Is it true NST has phases of treatment?
Intensive Phase: This concerns the initial sessions, which are designed to right away reduce stress, tension, and discomfort. Studies have shown that 60% of NST patients start feeling much better after just three sessions whilst the remaining 40% require further treatment depending on the gravity of their condition and the level of care and maintenance they’ve accorded their body throughout their life. Understandably, a body that has been much abused or overused would require more work than one that has been better cared for.
Correction Phase: The second portion of the treatment aims to revitalize the muscular system as well as to optimize the spinal column and the nerve pathway to allow better communication between the different body networks. This is greatly influenced by the patient’s body healing mechanism.
Wellness Phase: The last stage focuses on the full optimization and recalibration of the body. This part of the treatment is recommended to be part of the patient’s regular wellness routine. A monthly visit is optimal for the body to achieve this state and to address work- or sports-related stress that continually builds up in the body. Making this part of the patient’s wellness maintenance programme ensures better quality of life, balance, and vitality.
What benefits a patient can derive through NST Bowen Therapy?
It can be applied to a range of body condition. Please refer the table below:
Who should opt for NST Bowen Therapy at Massaggi, London?
Healing the body through Spinal Integration Therapy brings forth huge benefits for those suffering from different body pains, spinal conditions, cranial conditions, arthritis, whiplash, asthma and other respiratory problems, digestive and intestinal conditions, menstrual and fertility issues, stress, depression, and various injuries.
The human body is clearly a wonderful machine and it is equipped to self-heal and self-restore. Through treatment solutions such as NST, these capabilities are thoroughly accessed and explored. At Massaggi, our master therapist has decade of experience and affiliation through competent authorities to perform a highly resulted oriented therapy.
How much does it cost?
|NST Basic||Relaxation||£75 / 60 mins / session|
|NST Bowen Magic||Recalibration||£75 / 60 mins /session|
|NST Bowen Extended||Extreme Recalibration||£199 / 180 mins (Save £26)|