Advanced Terpene Blend – Chamomile, Zinc, and Lavender
Do you ever really feel rested?
Do you toss and turn at night, your mind racing, your body exhausted?
Do you frequently wake up sleepy and unsure of what to do with your day?
Sleep deprivation can affect everything from mental health to immune function and cognition. Feeling more rested and in control should not be a luxury reserved for the fortunate few; getting a better quality (and length) of sleep will vastly improve your attitude, health, and life. When you feel more rested and in control, you can do anything, which is why we created this night time botanical combination to assist individuals seeking inner restfulness. You’ll be pleased you started today…
Our ‘Night’ pure CBD Oil is a sophisticated blend of natural botanicals, terpenes, and organically-grown Swiss hemp-derived CBD that has been meticulously designed to provide a beautifully calming formula for bedtime. This top-selling mild tincture works best when used regularly at night. Try our Night remedy enriched with chamomile, zinc, and lavender if you want to feel that inner zest in the mornings after a full, refreshing sleep.
CBD Oil Potency: 1000mg | 10%
Sleep and CBD Oil
According to studies, having healthy, fully-functioning serotonin receptors in the brain promotes restfulness and profound relaxation. Only those who suffer from sleep disorders understand how aggravating insomnia can be. Having trouble getting (and staying) asleep may be quite debilitating and have a significant negative influence on daily living.
Could CBD be the natural solution that insomniacs seek? Learn more about CBD for sleep and how to incorporate this natural botanical cure into your daily self-care regimen if you wish to experience that inner zest in the mornings following a deep, restorative sleep.
How to Use
Our CBD oil is pure, clean, vegan-friendly, and simple to use. We normally recommend beginning with 3 drops under the tongue 3 times per day, holding for at least 2 minutes before swallowing.
However, you may prefer not to utilise our ‘Night’ blend during the day and instead take 3 – 9 drops at night to avoid feeling TOO relaxed while working or playing.
Because we understand our product, our dosage recommendations are straightforward. There may be times when it is essential to increase or decrease the daily dose, but we are certain that when using EthicaCBD oils as a complement to a regular routine, 3 drops 3 times a day is the right amount.
Ingredients derived from nature
EthicaCBD has created a unique and potent formulation by incorporating the properties of various plant extracts, minerals, and vitamins to bring about a brighter, more rested ‘you’ while nourishing your body and mind.
- ZINC – A lack of this nutrient may contribute to sleeplessness. Zinc has long been used as an efficient and safe sleep aid due to its ability to alter circadian rhythms (reset your inner body clock). Zinc can also help those who suffer from anxiety by regulating sleep patterns and increasing the vividness of dreams.
- CHAMOMILE – This herbal treatment is well-known for its sleep-inducing properties as well as its ability to calm and relax. The plant’s calming benefits may be related to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is abundant in chamomile tea and has been utilised for ages by those seeking deep relaxation.
- LAVENDER – For centuries, lavender has been used to relax muscles and soothe the mind. Lavender, which is frequently used in aromatherapy mixes, is a herbal cure that relieves stress and aids in the treatment of insomnia.
- MCT OIL – Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) are a type of saturated fat found in coconut oil. They are the ‘good bits’ of coconut oil that are far superior to coconut oil alone.
- TERPENES – This nighttime CBD concentrates on nerolidol, a terpene commonly associated with calm and relaxation. This fragrant extract, which is most typically found in jasmine, lavender, tea tree, and lemongrass, has citric and woody overtones and zings. Nerolidol is widely stated to have antioxidant, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties, making it a potent supplement to the body’s defence mechanisms. Borneol is another ingredient in Pure Night Formula. We are only now beginning to comprehend the entire potential of this woody terpene, which has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine to reduce inflammation. EthicaCBD Pure Night includes terpinolene, which is thought by many to be an antioxidant and antibacterial extract that complements and enhances the impact of the other terpenes.
When you support small business, you are supporting a dream.